In these most uncertain times and especially surrounding the current state of our economy and the lack of faith in business, we offer the service of “ESCROW SERVICE”, wherein we assist buyers and seller to create trust among each other.
An ESCROW transaction is one, where the buyer pays for “goods” and or “services” to be received into our ESCROW ACCOUNT and only once the “goods” and or “services” are received and are in accordance with the agreement and all terms and conditions are fulfilled, will the money be paid over to the seller.
ESCROW transactions can be done for any transaction and an escrow agreement will be drafted in order to ensure that the terms and conditions of such transaction are recorded.
How does Escrow Work?
At DP Attorneys Inc, we reduce the risk of fraud by acting as a trusted third-party that collects, holds and only disburses funds when both Buyers and Sellers are satisfied.
- which terms are reduced to writing and signed by the buyer and seller, recorded by us, all parties agree to the terms of the transaction.
- The Buyer submits a payment by approved payment method to our secure Escrow Account, we shall verify the payment, the Seller is notified that funds have been secured ‘In Escrow’.
- Upon payment verification, the Seller is authorised to send the merchandise and submit tracking information. DP Attorneys verifies that the Buyer receives the merchandise.
- The Buyer has a set number of days to inspect the merchandise and the option to accept or reject it. The Buyer accepts the merchandise.
- DP Attorneys Inc, releases funds to the Seller from the Escrow Account.
Transaction is complete – safely and securely!
Contact us with regards to how our service can benefit you and your business.